Publication Ethics for The Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE):
- Originality and Plagiarism: All submitted manuscripts must be original and must not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Plagiarism is the use of someone else's work without giving them credit. It is strictly prohibited and will result in the rejection of the manuscript.
- Data Fabrication and Falsification: The authors must ensure that the data reported in their manuscript is accurate and truthful. Data fabrication is the creation of false data, while data falsification is the manipulation of existing data. Both are serious offenses and will result in the rejection of the manuscript.
- Research Misconduct: Research misconduct is any action that intentionally or unintentionally seriously deviates from accepted practices in research conduct and/or reporting. It includes but is not limited to:
- Data fabrication or falsification
- Duplicate publication
- Misrepresentation of data or results
- Authorship disputes
- Harassment or intimidation of research participants or colleagues
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: All authors must disclose any potential conflicts of interest that could bias their work. This includes financial conflicts of interest, as well as any other conflicts of interest, such as personal relationships or professional affiliations.
- Funding Disclosure: All authors must disclose the sources of funding for their research. This information should be included in the manuscript's title page.
- Data Accessibility: The authors must make their data available to other researchers upon request. This data should be stored in a public repository or made available through a data sharing agreement.
- Open Access Policy: The Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE) is committed to open access publishing. All articles published in the journal are made freely available to everyone immediately upon publication.
These are just some of the ethical considerations that authors should keep in mind when submitting their manuscripts to The Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE). By following these guidelines, authors can help to ensure the integrity of the scientific record and the quality of the journal's publications.