Paper prints policy
Paper prints policy for " The Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE)":
- Policy: The Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE) will only print papers that have been accepted for publication in the journal. The number of paper prints will be determined by the volume and issue of the journal, as well as the availability of funding.
- Exceptions: In some cases, ABGMCE may waive the paper prints policy for papers that are of particular importance or interest. This could include papers that are invited, keynote, or review papers.
- Requesting paper prints: Authors who would like to request paper prints of their articles must submit a request to the ABGMCE editorial office. The request must include the author's name, contact information, and the article title.
- Cost: The cost of paper prints will be determined by the volume and issue of the journal, as well as the number of pages in the article. Authors will be responsible for paying the cost of paper prints.
- Shipping: Paper prints will be shipped to the author's address. The cost of shipping will be the responsibility of the author.
The following are some additional considerations for the paper prints policy:
- The ABGMCE may choose to print a limited number of papers in each volume or issue. This is to ensure that all papers are available to the journal's readership, regardless of whether or not they are able to request paper prints.
- The ABGMCE may choose to print papers in a digital format instead of a physical format. This is to reduce the environmental impact of paper printing.
- The ABGMCE may choose to waive the paper prints policy for authors who are unable to afford the cost of paper prints.
The ABGMCE reserves the right to modify the paper prints policy at any time. Authors should check the journal's website for the most up-to-date policy.