Paper prints policy for " The Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE)":
Licensing Policy for " The Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE)":
- The Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE) is an open access journal. This means that all articles published in ABGMCE are freely available to read, download, and share.
- The copyright for all articles published in ABGMCE is retained by the authors. However, authors grant ABGMCE a non-exclusive license to publish the article and to make it available online.
- Authors may also choose to make their articles available under a Creative Commons license. This allows others to share and adapt the article, but they must give credit to the authors and indicate if any changes have been made.
- ABGMCE does not charge authors any fees to publish their articles. However, authors may choose to pay a fee to have their article published ahead of schedule or to have it promoted more widely.
- ABGMCE is committed to ensuring that all articles published in the journal are of the highest quality. All articles are peer-reviewed by experts in the field.
Here are some additional details about the licensing policy:
- The non-exclusive license granted to ABGMCE allows the journal to publish the article online and to make it available to readers around the world. This license does not allow ABGMCE to sell or distribute the article in any other way.
- Authors who choose to make their articles available under a Creative Commons license can choose from a variety of licenses that allow others to share and adapt the article under different conditions.
- The fees that ABGMCE charges for publishing articles ahead of schedule or for promoting articles more widely are used to support the journal's operations and to ensure that it remains free to publish high-quality research.