Copyright and Publishing Rights
Copyright and publishing rights for the Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE):
- The copyright for all articles published in the Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE)" is held by the respective authors.
- The authors grant the publisher, ISACA, a non-exclusive license to publish the articles in the journal.
- The authors also grant the publisher the right to make the articles available in electronic format, such as on the journal's website or in a digital library.
- The authors retain the right to use their articles for their own purposes, such as reprinting them in other publications or using them in teaching materials.
- The publisher will not make any changes to the articles without the authors' permission.
- The publisher will not sell or distribute the articles to third parties without the authors' permission.
- The authors agree to indemnify the publisher against any claims arising from the publication of their articles.
In addition to the above, the following terms and conditions apply to the copyright and publishing rights for " the Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE)":
- All articles must be submitted in English.
- Articles must be original and not previously published.
- Articles must be between 5,000 and 10,000 words in length.
- Articles must be accompanied by a title page, abstract, keywords, and references.
- The publisher reserves the right to reject any article for any reason.
If you have any questions about the copyright and publishing rights for "The Asian Bulletin of Big Data Management", please contact the journal's editor-in-chief.