Digital archiving policy for the Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy (ABGMCE):
The Asian Bulletin of Green Management and Circular Economy committed to the long-term preservation of its digital archives. This policy outlines the steps that ABGMCE will take to ensure the preservation of its digital content. ABGMCE allows and encourages authors to deposit both their pre- and post-prints in Open-Access institutional archives or repositories. All authors hold full copyright and self-archiving rights. Authors are allowed to archive their articles in open-access repositories as “post-prints”. In order to digitally preserve all published scholarly content, the ABGMCE commits to regularly submit the metadata of all its journals to the PKP Preservation Network (PN). This is to ensure that the published content by ABGMCE Publishing remains available to the community despite any accidental loss of data in its personal archival records. ABGMCE Publishing has further ensured that the metadata of its open access journal is compliant with well-known repository services, and their digital crawlers may regularly collect it for record and preservation.
Scope of the Policy
This policy applies to all digital content published by ABGMCE, including:
- Research articles.
- Review articles.
- Short communications.
- Letters to the editor.
- Supplementary materials.
- Editorial correspondence.
ABGMCE will preserve its digital content using a variety of methods, including:
- Migrating content to newer storage media as needed.
- Maintaining backup copies of content.
- Using checksums to verify the integrity of content.
- Storing content in a secure location.
Access to Preserved Content
ABGMCE will make preserved content freely available to the public. Access to preserved content will be provided through ABGMCE’s website.
The following individuals and organizations are responsible for the implementation of this policy:
- The ABGMCE editorial team is responsible for ensuring that all digital content is properly archived.
- The ABGMCEIT team is responsible for maintaining the technical infrastructure that supports the preservation of digital content.
- The ABGMCE library is responsible for providing access to preserved content.
Review and Revision
This policy will be reviewed and revised on a regular basis to ensure that it remains current with best practices in digital preservation.